[GCFL-discuss] Remembrance (with a minor Correction)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Sep 20 20:01:49 CDT 2006

Gee, I got every single one wrong. This is one time I don't really mind.
Althought I should have remembered Lance is from Washington. Was it Jeff
who lived in Texas?

Still, reference to a Texas v. Ohio State game does explain the
confusion. As to how we got here, the human mind is a complex organ. The
mind wanders wherever it can. I think Brit was implying that Lance's
comments on the Civil War reflected some anxiety about a game. And
greenBubble is right about the difference between a civil war and a
revolution.

Siarlys

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:33:24 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Washington State University, Oregon State University and I'm from
Washington.
LAnce

On 9/18/06, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List <