[GCFL-discuss] Teenaged Daughter

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 7 21:24:50 CST 2007

I lean toward John Edwards. He would have been much the best candidate in
2004, if his "lack of experience" had not been allowed to shove Kerry to
the fore. I suspect he could also have carried a couple of southern
states. Barack Obama may be the more charismatic candidate, and he has
about as much experience as John F. Kennedy did when he ran for
president, but I don't know if the substance is there or not. He is a
fine senator, but that is a different job than president. Among
Republicans, I like Chuck Hagel from Nebraska.

Siarlys

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:23:58 -0800 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I'd go for McCain. I agree with you on Hillary, but never thought about
Giuliani. Who would you like to see?
~Lance

On 2/5/07, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List