[GCFL-discuss] Teenaged Daughter

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Feb 9 09:28:48 CST 2007

if you're going to talk politics, why not change the subject to reflect
that?

greenBubble

I lean toward John Edwards. He would have been much the best candidate
in 2004, if his "lack of experience" had not been allowed to shove Kerry
to the fore. I suspect he could also have carried a couple of southern
states. Barack Obama may be the more charismatic candidate, and he has
about as much experience as John F. Kennedy did when he ran for
president, but I don't know if the substance is there or not. He is a
fine senator, but that is a different job than president. Among
Republicans, I like Chuck Hagel from Nebraska.

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice at siemens.com

Thank you