[GCFL-discuss] Dohmain Names

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 26 20:18:14 CST 2007

I'm not sure this is ready for prime time, but it should be OK for the
discussion group. It comes from James Watkins's latest "Heavy Topics With
a Light Touch," formerly known as the SPAM-O-GRAM:

PUTTING THE ‘DOH’ IN DOMAIN NAMES

Choosing just the right domain name is an important part of your online
identity. These sites put the doh! in domain names:

Choose Spain (Vacation rentals)
www.choosespain.com

Teachers Talk (Online chat for educators)
www.teacherstalk.com

The Therapist Finder (They need some counseling!)
www.therapistfinder.com

Who Represents (Where to find who represents what celebrities):
www.whorepresents.com

Experts Exchange (where programmers exchange advice)
www.expertsexchange.com

Those are the ones I can list without losing my PG rating! So . . .

ADVICE ON DEVELOPING YOUR WEB SITE
http://watkins.gospelcom.net/wired.htm

ADVICE ON WRITING ONLINE
http://watkins.gospelcom.net/writingonline.htm

This goes beyond Spoonerisms and Freudian Slips.