[GCFL-discuss] How to Photograph a New Puppy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jun 5 02:49:52 CDT 2007

I suppose you meant this to get a discussion started...
I have kept it in my inbox as a curiosity and read it every so often.
Now I find I want to know more about this.
Was there news I missed about a Vietnamese restaurant actually serving dog
to patrons?
Or are you grunting about politically correctness, ethnic diversity, and the
food sections of local papers?
What is going on here?
Jeanene