[GCFL-discuss] Vacation Bible School and your kids

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 18 08:37:24 CDT 2007

i thnk we're all having fun, and that's fine.

greenBubble

________________________________

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Vacation Bible School and your kids

I can't believe Jeanene falls for this stuff and thinks SHE is messing
around with me, when I have co-opted her agenda. On the other hand, she
runs off with little one-liners like this, and starves me of the
extensive repartee I thrive on. So who knows who is messing with who?

Siarlys

P.S. I did scare a child once. A one year old who woke up in their crib
and cried until I left the room. I never saw them before or since.
Doesn't happen often.

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:18:53 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean