[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] How to Photograph a New Puppy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 25 12:16:57 CDT 2007

You know I've never paid attention to the rate the joke. I read them while
work is slow, but haven't ever given it thought to actually go and rate
them.

I think with many things like this, voting for a joke, people don't go and
vote or rate them unless it's something they feel passionate about. For that
very reason many things get so skewed or even worse because only those that
have a strong opinion post so you don't get a fair or honest posting you
only get those that have overly strong feelings.
~Lance

On 5/25/07, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List <
gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

> How many of you rate the funnies you get?  Do you rate every single one or
> only ones that strike you?  Why do you rate those?
>
> John, do you keep track of the ratings or is it just a nice interactive
> tool
> to let us know what others are thinking about it?
>
> Jeanene

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...