[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] How to Photograph a New Puppy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 26 15:46:42 CDT 2007

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 09:45:58AM -0700, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List wrote:
> How many of you rate the funnies you get?  Do you rate every single one or
> only ones that strike you?  Why do you rate those?
>
> John, do you keep track of the ratings or is it just a nice interactive tool
> to let us know what others are thinking about it?

I keep track of the ratings enough to display them on the
web page.  Since there is no login or other identification
scheme, that's about the only thing I can keep track of.

I think the rating is nice feedback, but I know that
usually people are more apt to vote when they don't like
it versus when they do.

--
One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He
said, "Didn't you see the stop sign." I said, "Yeah, but I

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!