[GCFL-discuss] Vehicle Quandary

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 25 12:32:17 CDT 2007

I'm looking at buying a new car.
1. Nissan Versa SL
2. Honda Civic EX
3. Toyota Corolla S

Any suggestions out there?
Road noise goes quietest to loudest 1, 2, 3
Safety, Versa has 5 stars on sides and 4's on front and back. Where as Civic
and corolla have 4 stars on sides and 5's on front and back
Price tag low to high 1, 3, 2
Interior quality we felt Versa and Civic had the best interior compared to
the Corolla.
But after that I'm torn. Every salesman has their same opinions why their's
the best. But I don't know who makes the better cars.

Thoughts, opinions, rebuttals?
Thanks in advance
~LAnce
--
No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...