[GCFL-discuss] Vehicle Quandary

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 25 13:42:52 CDT 2007

Just following your presentation, w/o any independent knowledge of any
of the cars, the Nissan should win versa the other two.
It equals or exceeds the others on all issues except safety.  whether
it's 4/5 or 5/4 is a tossup.
so based on what you wrote, I would go with the Versa.  However, I
accept no liability if you follow that advice  and come to regret it.

greenBubble

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 1:32 PM
Subject: [GCFL-discuss] Vehicle Quandary

I'm looking at buying a new car.
1. Nissan Versa SL
2. Honda Civic EX
3. Toyota Corolla S

Any suggestions out there?
Road noise goes quietest to loudest 1, 2, 3
Safety, Versa has 5 stars on sides and 4's on front and back. Where as
Civic and corolla have 4 stars on sides and 5's on front and back
Price tag low to high 1, 3, 2
Interior quality we felt Versa and Civic had the best interior compared
to the Corolla.
But after that I'm torn. Every salesman has their same opinions why
their's the best. But I don't know who makes the better cars.

Thoughts, opinions, rebuttals?
Thanks in advance
~LAnce
--
No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice at siemens.com

Thank you