[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 26 09:05:01 CDT 2007

One of the features of email chat groups, is not having to answer
personal questions if you don't want to.
1.  I thought it was cute.
2.
3.  I did not have any.
4.  I think I still have it in my trunk, buried under my spare tire.
5.

Jeanene,
You wrote, "When I was 9 to 13 years old in the 70s ...."
It is said that the best ten years of a woman's life is between 29 and
30.  But how did you age only 4 years in the 70s?

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in Marketing