[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in Marketing

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 26 12:26:19 CDT 2007

FW: [GCFL.net] Lesson in MarketingQuestions 2 and 5 were hidden nicely in the middle of the questions, so you would be lulled into a false sense of security and answer them because you were on a roll.  How did you wake up enough to notice them?
I mentioned the ages 9-13 as they were the 4 to 5 years we had an active CB radio, the 70s was a popular CB time when users were still required to have licenses and you would know what era I was talking about, and I didn't want to state my exact age.
Did that answer your question, Mr. Smarty-Pants?
Have we even established greenBubble as a Mr.?  I sure hope you are -- I think of you in masculine terms.  Although you used the word "cute" and I don't know a man who uses that word...  Have we already discussed this?  Is greenBubble female?  Yeesh, that is going to be awful for me.  Maybe she's a masculine kind of female.  Oh, dear.
Jeanene, 48