[GCFL-discuss] Evil

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Apr 27 15:37:29 CDT 2008

A challenge....
I always rise to one.
And I am well-known for telling people what I think.

The comic?  I don't like it.  It didn't speak to me.  It didn't make me
think.
On the other hand, I was very interested in the comments section and made a
couple of my own.  Of course I had to remark on the difference between
Christianity and Catholicism.  They are two very different things.  No
matter what the Catholics/dictionary/encyclopedia/common thought/theologians
say.
The last panel grossed me out.  I have always been afraid of Catholic
priests.  They scare me like clowns scare little kids.

Jeanene