[GCFL-discuss] If Nothing Else Stimulates a Phone Call...

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Aug 23 14:35:29 CDT 2008

Siarlys,

"...but in years since I have learned that nobody is perfect, nobody's hands are clean, and two rights can make a wrong. The idea of Israel reappearing was kind of neat, but the original Zionists and the Orthodox tradition don't coexist very well really. Christians who think its some fulfillment of prophecy are going to be doubly disappointed."

Excellent commentary.

How could Jeanene possibly be referring to her size and weight as busy as she is? She probably burns up every calorie that she eats and then some!

kateinmo