[GCFL-discuss] Resolutions

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Aug 24 11:35:43 CDT 2008

Interesting goal Siarlys. I eagerly wait to see and all that you have to
present. As you said I am in limbo and appreciate all input.

Speaking of politics, yesterday I saw an ad for OR Senate. The challenger
has done some wild stuff while in office and is now after a Senate seat.
Gordon (been a Senator for years) did an ad addressing that this challenger
spent huge $$ to upgrade the furnishings of his office... Well the
challenger came back with actual footage of the ad and attacked Gordon. I
think is the first time I've seen candidates actually attack each other's
ads... CRAZY

Lance