[GCFL-discuss] Resolutions

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Aug 29 21:31:23 CDT 2008

I usually don't mix politics and GCFL, but I had to say
something here...

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 08:10:10PM -0500, Siarlys wrote:

> I think my best prospects are Lance, and John Price.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Good luck with that... :)

> Besides, how could anyone with a sense of humor vote for McCain?

You do have a point there... but McCain is SO MUCH better
than Obama.  Taxes.

Around here they stopped putting up Obama signs cause
people keep writing a "G" in front of Obama so it reads
"Go Bama!"

HE HE HE HE HE... Me vote Democrat... I haven't laughed that
hard in some time...

Thanks Siarlys.

--
Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!