[GCFL-discuss] today's SR-71 funny

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Aug 25 11:25:54 CDT 2008

Perhaps the funny does have a somewhat targeted audience.... I did find it
quite funny myself.

Of course, there are many other jokes related to the SR71.   Among my
favorites:

SR71:   LA Center, Speedbird 71 requesting FL600 (60k feet)
Center:  Speedbird71, if you can get up there, you can have it.
SR71:  Thank you center, we'll be decending to FL600 now.

SR71:  The only aircraft with a turning radius measured in states

Matthew
http://www.schlegelhome.info
Use secure email: http://www.getfiregpg.org