[GCFL-discuss] today's SR-71 funny

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Aug 25 16:22:33 CDT 2008

I love this plane. Jeanene, their fule tank is a rubber type substance. They
only put enough fuel into it to get it into the air, as it leaks like no
tomorrow till it gets in the air and the tank stretches out and seals
perfectly. The plane is actually quite old and I'm not sure it ever saw much
duty (for as advanced as it is). Amazing that much hasn't come near to
replacing it. But then maybe we don't need it replaced.
I have been facinated by it from a very young age. Wish I could see one in
real life.

~Lance