[GCFL-discuss] Happy Birthday Jeanene!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Dec 11 06:46:07 CST 2008

Good for you Katinmo....I'm convinced exercise is the "fountain of youth"   The outside package may be worn,
but you can feel good inside, & go for it, as much as you can.  Too many Americans have given up on their health and are heading for shakes & fries and feeling lousy from eating fat & sugar.
Carla