[GCFL-discuss] Happy Birthday Jeanene!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Dec 10 21:34:40 CST 2008

Hey! 50 isn't so bad!

I'm 65 -- my brain still thinks I'm 45 and my body wonders why it can't do all the things it did at 45!

I'm still going strong, teaching a senior exercise class 3 days a week. Who woulda thunk it?! My kids think I'm nuts, but that's their opinion. My husband thinks it's great. In fact, he sees such improvement in my health, that when my job ends in a few months due to budget cuts at the small community college where I teach, we're paying the $350 liability insurance premium so I can continue to teach the class as a volunteer at the local senior center.

Go find a Red Hat Chapter and have fun! Celebrate yourself! You deserve it!

kateinmo