[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Happy Birthday

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Dec 9 21:44:43 CST 2008

I still don't have a conception of myself at 50, and I'm a few months
away from 55 --which means I qualify for AARP and many senior discounts.
My philosophy is, life after 25 is one long plateau -- at least until 65.
30? Nothing, a lot like 29. 40? What's the big deal? Fifty? I barely
noticed. But I will claim to be classic -- future classic. Right now I
don't think I want to live to be 101. I may change my mind by the time I
hit 99. If I don't, I won't have to worry about it.

Siarlys

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:24:24 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies