[GCFL-discuss] a quote for today

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Dec 23 22:03:21 CST 2008

Deviated sense of humor? Is that like a deviated septum? "Maybe you meant
deviant. Or maybe you were waiting to see who would recognized the
difference. That is some statement to come from a man who died in 1935.
Didn't really get to see the New Deal get off the ground, no chance to
see Watergate, or the Savings and Loan scandal... But what does it mean?
I can't laugh without knowing the point.

Siarlys

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:13:58 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
"There is always room at the top -- after the investigation."  -Oliver
Herford, American Author 1863-1935

I found this very funny.  Do I have a deviated sense of humor?
Jeanene