[GCFL-discuss] Teddy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Dec 28 21:16:39 CST 2008

Joe Klein, one of the most level-headed columnists in America, after
Kathleen Parker, said it best:

"Obama's greatest achievement was that he managed to win the presidency
while respecting the intelligence of the American people."

"He kept his cool, which was the strategy of course, but it was also his
natural inclination. He offered a dignified, honorable campaign to a
nation that badly needed one."

Siarlys

P.S. I'm still waiting to hear exactly what Matthew was scared of, and I
think Lance said he was too, but I'm not sure. Nobody said what it was
that was scary. Something about the courts, maybe, but even that I
couldn't make sense of.