[GCFL-discuss] Lancing Clinton

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jan 18 21:43:21 CST 2008

I agree with just about everything Lance said about Clinton. I just don't
trust her. She is not as obvious as Romney about her principles being
infinitely elastic if it helps her to get elected, but the same
reinvention is evident. Mostly though, I simply don't want the presidency
of the United States to bounce back and forth between Clintons and Bushes
for the forseeable future.

What I remember about her book "It Takes A Village" is that she
substituted "government" for "village" and the two are not equivalent.
Our last few generations of children have suffered from not having a
large network of adults around to help raise and nurture them. But that
is individual adults who know the children, know their parents, are in
some but not all cases related to the parents, are physically around...
government is a totally different proposition. I don't want anyone to be
president who doesn't know the difference.