[GCFL-discuss] William Bronner Burgess

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 23 23:08:29 CST 2008

I encourage you to listen to Rick's words during the
memorial service at http://www.rickandbubba.com .
Audio and video are available.  Regardless of your
particular belief, if you are a follower of Jesus or of
the one True God of the Holy Bible, I think you can
benefit from his words.

I also have a 2-year-old son, and I don't know how I would
handle it if he died.  I was humbled by the way Rick and
his family are dealing with this tragic moment in their
lives.  It is obvious to me that he is tapped into
something that is more powerful than anything man has to
offer.

I am continually amazed how God can take a bad thing and
turn it into a good thing for His glory.

jp