[GCFL-discuss] the Primary

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jan 27 16:50:15 CST 2008

Lance actually is neither. I don't vote party lines. I HATE party lines. By
voting party line you sacrifice that which is most dear - your freedom. No
one party truly represents me. Therefore I vote on the person not the party.
My senior year of High School I took a Current World Issues teacher had us
take a test to see what line we sat on. He said he knew what I was, but
wouldn't tell me till after the test. True to my word I fell right down the
middle 25/25. Not strong for either side, and he failed to tell me what he
thought I was.
I would say I'm conservative, but that doesn't mean they automatically get
my vote.
~Lance

On Jan 27, 2008 10:27 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List <
gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

>  Ummm, I am a Republican, Lance(?)/ greenbubble(?) is the Democrat.
> Jeanene

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...