[GCFL-discuss] Lousy Cooks?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 22 21:16:31 CDT 2008

I am fairly certain that it is simply a slam to female cooks.

My husband is able to char previously good meat on the grill and in the
house he habitually cooks kernel corn with eggs.  Need I say more?  :-P

I used to be a good cook.  Now I avoid the kitchen.  I only have a 6 year
old left at home and it's hard to get excited about food preparation when
she prefers plain pasta to anything else.

Do any of the men on this list attempt to cook?  Beyond boiling eggs and
using the microwave...

Did you just want to type "partners" and "same-sex "marriage"" to raise my
blood pressure?  The word partner now has a connotation of homosexuality or
shacking up -- nothing so pure as husband and wife teammates.  Same-sex?
Barf.  "Marriage"?  What a crock... and a travesty of the word and concept.

Jeanene