[GCFL-discuss] Lousy Cooks?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 22 21:20:00 CDT 2008

Hey I pride myself in my cooking abilities. My brother is also a good cook.
My housemate my senior year was one heck of a good cook.

I'd agree with you Jeanene, I hate the term partner. It drives me nuts. It's
like they don't want you to know whom they support or that they're
supporting the gay life style by calling themselves partners so the others
can hide within that setting. Whatever. Not my lifestyle and I'm quite proud
of that.
Oh, fun side note, I got called a Breeder just the other day. I had to ask a
friend what they were getting at because I didn't get it. Guess it's the new
insult to straight people.

Lance