[GCFL-discuss] Lousy Cooks?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jul 22 22:22:45 CDT 2008

My repertoire consists of omelets and crockpot roast chicken.  The
recipe for the latter is very complicated: defrost the chicken,
(assuming it's frozen) put it in the crockpot, turn it on low, and come
back 8 hours later for a delicious roast chicken.  (I do not know if
this will work with a non-kosher chicken; kosher chicken is covered with
a layer of salt and sits for an hour before being rinsed.  The slow
cooking accentuates that salt.)  I can also make coffee and tea.

What my wife likes the most about my omelettes is that SHE doesn't have
to make it.

She is a gourmet cook, and it is totally wasted on me.

Ketchup has saved many a marriage.  Knowing that I can't stand ketchup,
G-d sent me a wife who can cook.

greenBubble