[GCFL-discuss] Israel Without Hillary

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 20 20:04:59 CDT 2008

Siarlys, whose faith is a bit of a Protestant smorgasbord, which also
freely borrows from Judaic and Roman teaching when a jewel turns up, and
even appreciates certain of the broadest prayers in the Qu'ran, accepts
the Seventh Day Adventist notion that those who are not saved after the
final judgment will not burn in hell for eternity, but will simply die,
permanently, forever, body, soul, everything, gone. Not worth saving.

I pointed out to a Coptic friend who belongs to a Church of Christ and
once toyed with Jimmy Swaggart Ministries that when Jesus talked about
the weeds being pulled from the fields and burned, farmers do not sit
around hot coal fires fiendishly twisting each blade of thistles over the
fire to torture it. They burn it, quickly, reduce it to ash, use the ash
to fertilize their fields, and move on to something more interesting.

So, I am not worried WHAT Jeanene says about when or why I am going to
h at ll.

Siarlys

P.S. I'm glad its not "Scripture, the quoter of Jeanene." That would be a
frightening thought.