[GCFL-discuss] True Religion

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 1 21:15:28 CDT 2008

Well Jeanene, your comments inspired me to this conclusion:

In my seldom humble opinion, the true faith is an unattainable blend of
Wesleyan, Unitarian, and Presbyterian theology, tempered with a discrete
bit of Pentecostal praise and some Roman Catholic humanism divorced from
its hierarchical context.

I should have added, with a congregational form of government, and
informed by understanding of the original Hebrew meaning of the Old
Testament scriptures, and as much Aramaic context as we can glean of what
the carpenter's son would really have been trying to say.

Siarlys

(I signed in as myself too: Siarlys).