[GCFL-discuss] Israelis for Obama Video Fraud

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Oct 7 18:46:17 CDT 2008

Now how do you know that Lance? Maybe this is true. Maybe there is
neither a video from any JCER at all. Maybe there is, and no "Israel
Today Staff" ever commented about it. Maybe there isn't, and "Israel
Today Staff" did comment on a nonexistent video by a nonexistant
organization. Maybe there is such a video, but it doesn't feature any
misquotes, and no Israeli general said they were taken out of context,
but nragen circulated an email saying that "Israel Today Staff" said that
some Israeli generals said they were. The possibilities for duplicity are
endless. Further, this doesn't actually involved the media at all. Its
all about what anyone of any motive can put out on the web. Now I'm going
to look this up and see what I can find on it.

Siarlys

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:18:29 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
YAY more Obama corruption. :(
And my local media is attacking McCain for all kinds of wild things and
their presentation is as if Obama isn't guilty of the same things... I
hate the media
~Lance

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies