[GCFL-discuss] Screwtape

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 30 10:39:56 CDT 2008

ROFL nice!
I'm overly amazed at how Sheltered my brother and I have been accused of
while growing up.
Now as I'm 28 I see all these other families that I look at and question how
my childhood could EVER be called Sheltered. Some of the wild and crazy
things I see families do blows my mind, all in the name of "protecting my
kids"

~Lance