[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Trids

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 31 21:04:53 CDT 2008

I would have bet that an eighteen year old would be greenBubble's
youngest daughter.

But I think the buzz this subject has caused shows that someone should
run the rabbit for president, as candidate of the Trids Party. Name
recognition would be instantaneous.

Siarlys

P.S. I know its not right, but I keep picturing Jeanene as a 30-something
with bobbed hair hanging straight down, brownish-blonde bangs on the
forehead, and thick glasses.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:55:22 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies