[GCFL-discuss] political parties

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 31 21:20:32 CDT 2008

There is no subject on which I am so arrogant and self-confident as the
federal constitution. I know exactly what it has meant from the very
beginning, and how it should be applied today. Everybody else has an
incomplete understanding, which is why it looks so sad to you. I still
have to look up the Constitution Party when I turn on my other computer
that has on-line access, but I bet they have it wrong. I can back up
whatever I believe the constitution means with selected quotes from The
Federalist Papers, which obviously mean exactly what I want them to mean.

Siarlys

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:02:53 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Sadly we get to see the Constitution read & re-read in which ever manner
best suits our leaders. And sometimes we get to applaud our Supreme Court
and others wonder where in the world they got that translation of the
Constitution.
~Lance

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies