[GCFL-discuss] Prodigous!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Sep 1 23:52:52 CDT 2008

What makes you think I am a Republican?
My husband and I have no debt other than our single mortgage.  We have been
very blessed with a good family business (my husband's family) and a lack of
desire to amass.  I have been referred to as the Queen of Over-Doing
Everything, and it is true with money too:  I am guilty of being too
generous.  Always have been, always will be.
I HATE taxes, I hate personal debt AND national debt.  But I don't know how
to make a difference there.  I don't think I am part of the problem, but I
fear being ignorant makes me somehow guilty.
Jeanene

Every once in a while, it's a good idea to call out
"Computer, end program," just to check. - D. Noelle