[GCFL-discuss] Veteran

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Sep 2 01:52:42 CDT 2008

And how many times has Obama voted on Veteran critical issues?? Less than
10%?
Just because McCain voted 10% doesn't mean anything until we have a
comparison to what Obama has done. If someone were to say Obama voted with
Veterans 50% of the time then I know McCain votes only 1 fifth of the time
that Obama does and have a comparison. But to tell me no other statistics
with that tells me nothing.
~Lance