[GCFL-discuss] Voting

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Sep 6 21:56:03 CDT 2008

This is the same in AZ, except that we also have the touch screen available.
Supposedly it was bought for persons with disabilities, but no one uses it.
It's a hassle in every way.  Not one of our 53 voters used it.  All of the
votes in our precinct were counted just as you described.
Jeanene

Every once in a while, it's a good idea to call out
"Computer, end program," just to check. - D. Noelle