[GCFL-discuss] A Week at the Gym

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Sep 21 23:35:21 CDT 2008

When is the somewhat near future?  Where will this event take place?  I have
been known to crash weddings to which I wasn't invited.  I am thrilled, but
also disappointed as I was thinking of you as my potential remarriage
material when/if my dh were to pass...
Is she wearing said ring?  Does it need to be replaced by a less modest
model?
Jeanene