[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Rules of the South

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Dec 4 18:08:04 CST 2009

OK, here we go again. Seeing as how I was born in Connecticut, grew up in
Wisconsin from the age of two, have a great great grandfather who was Lt.
Colonel of the 11th Tennessee Cavalry during the Civil War (as in,
attached to the XXIII Corps, United States Army, helped drive the rebels
out of the Cumberland Gap), and my second cousin is married to the
basketball coach at Ole Miss (he's Catholic), I have, as always, a few
things to say about these regionalisms.

Siarlys