[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Signs Your SUV Is Too Big

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 3 11:53:00 CST 2009

Our only family car is an SUV.  It has a name:  The Beast.  It does not fit in the garage:  it is longer than the distance between the wall and the garage door.
It was necessary when we bought it brand new in 1999 because we had four children and two or three foster children (8 or 9 in our family).  Now it's just me, my hubby and our 7 year old.  Seats 8 comfortably.  Over 180K miles.  44 gallon tank.  TEN cup holders!  Less than 12 miles per gallon highway.
It's paid for.  Now what should we do?
Jeanene
-If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.