[GCFL-discuss] Judas Asparagus

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 5 19:57:06 CST 2009

That makes three people who have opined that it may have been written by
an adult. (One such response was from outside the discussion group). Some
of it is so outlandish it almost takes an adult mind to come up with such
a thing. But, children can be more precocious, in odd ways, than adults
give them credit for, so I'm not committing myself one way or the other.
Anyway, its awfully funny, and the kid (or adult) came closer to the
original meaning of Genesis than anyone noticed when s/he wrote "G-d
split the Adam and made Eve." In the original Hebrew, G-d DID split the
Adam, to make woman (isha) from one side and man (ish) from the other
side.

Siarlys

P.S. Its a good thing Jeanene is married and we live in distant states,
because if we ever got together, the Interstate Commerce Commission would
investigate the potential creation of a monopoly on sarcasm, resulting in
unfair restraint of trade.

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:23:13 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies