[GCFL-discuss] Fwd: FW: History

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jan 15 19:11:16 CST 2009

Oh, that's cool. Anyone who believes in political parties should take a
look at how each major party has turned into its opposite every fifty
years. Its like a dance. I should have mentioned though that Phyllis
Schlafly, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, and even Mrs. Price, would probably
be mortally insulted at the idea that they evolved from liberals.

Siarlys

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:45:39 -0800 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Eh, I just enjoy a good laugh... I hate political parties, If I haven't
made that clear yet. To vote for a party w/out waiver is to give up your
most essential right. People need to be out there voting for what they
believe in fully researching their parties... I'm shutting up. I jumped
on my soap box and didn't mean to.
~Lance