[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Miniature Cross

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jan 23 20:40:18 CST 2009

That was how I read it. The priest said the room where your family argues
most, and the lady needed crosses for five rooms where her family argues
the most.

Siarlys

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:57:57 -0800 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
5 places that they argue?
~Lance

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies