[GCFL-discuss] Hank on 666

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 31 21:30:38 CST 2009

I seem to have lost Lance's original to reply to, but Hank Hanegraff has
it exactly right on the identity of The Beast. I like Hank in general. An
Ethiopian friend I rented a room from in DC a few years ago listened to
him on the radio all the time, along with a station broadcasting in
Amharic. Hank sounded sensible and principled at the same time. From the
Amharic station I learned that Selassie means Trinity, so Haile Selassie
mean power of the trinity, which means that Haile Mariam (remember, the
cort of communist military dictator) means power of the Virgin Mary.