[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Boudreaux and Clarence

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 8 21:06:09 CDT 2009

I bet that's it... offer a joke in the dialect of southern-born persons
of French descent, whose great-great-grandparents were transported from
Arcadia by the mean old redcoats (after the last war when the
English-speaking colonists fought side by side with the King's troops),
and some 21st century liberal is bound to think you are making fun of the
way African Americans don't talk.

Siarlys

(Most northerners can't tell the difference... they think only black
people cook collard greens and fry catfish, or serve black-eyed peas for
New Year's Day.)

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:43:53 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I missed it if there was... Green, were they in reference to the slang of
the south vs french?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies