[GCFL-discuss] writer referral?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 8 21:04:28 CDT 2009

I know I didn't, but if you spin around on your chair really fast while
reading his book, I bet his writing would make a lot more sense. (That's
my opinion of most bestsellers, but who knows, he could be well worth
reading. I never heard of him.)

Siarlys

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:19:37 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Did someone here recommend a book by author Dennis Batchelder?
Jeanene
-If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will
make a lot more sense.