[GCFL-discuss] Agreeing on Nancy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 21 19:54:39 CDT 2009

Fascinating Jeanene. I'm not sure where this puts you on any political or
cultural spectrum, but it is a side of you I never imagined from anything
else you've written. Since all political spectrums try to reduce us all
to neat little caricatures which accurately describe nobody, that is as
it should be. None of us fit in the boxes we try to put each other in.

If you don't want to hear about whatever it was I originally mentioned,
that probably means you agree it shouldn't happen to anyone, except, if
you don't hear about it, you can't say that it should stop, whatever it
was. I infer you would agree with Senator McCain on this subject,
whatever it is, as do I, although, he must be intimately familiar with
what you can't deal with, because he had to deal with it, although he
probably would have preferred not to. You probably also agree with
President Obama, as does Senator McCain, except, Obama talks about it,
and you don't want anyone to.