[GCFL-discuss] lance

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Nov 13 13:25:30 CST 2009

Oh I was! I was doing IT Help Desk for Umpqua Bank. But last month they let
me go because I told a department (multiple times) they needed to go to the
tech assigned the Work Order and not come to us as we'd already passed it.
The bosses ignored that fact and only focused on my final reply which said
spamming the Help Desk doesn't help their cause and e-mailing us 3 times in
5 minutes about the very same issue after we've already assigned it and
already pointed them in the right direction isn't appropriate.
Now why on earth is holding VPs accountable and expect them to follow the
rules so wrong? I don't know! But it pissed them off and they got rid of me!
~Lance