[GCFL-discuss] lance

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 15 01:37:10 CST 2009

Oregon is At Will working. My understanding is that means they can hire/fire
as they please and I can walk in/out as I please. Not sure I'm cool with
that fact. But I knew what I was getting into. At this point my worry is
they claim I wasn't meeting company attitude and that's totally wrong and
they claim they worked with me but the boss always either failed to do
anything or would quit just a month or two into it claiming he was too busy.
But I honestly don't believe he'll admit that to anyone. At this point I'm
calmly awaiting OR's decision if I get to keep it or not and then will worry
about fighting it.
~Lance